Applicants need to fill the online application form, you need to upload all the required documents such as:
- Copy of your passport photo identification page and expiration date
- Include the page in your passport showing your full name and expiration date
- Resume/curriculum vitae (C.V.)
- Include a chronological list of all employment and the duties you performed.
- Include all degrees earned or courses attended and any other experience that may be of interest to the academic review committee.
- Proof of University degree completion and English translation
- You must hold a university degree for ICFUM admission
- Submit a copy of your diploma showing award of bachelor’s or Master degree. (Diploma outside of the IRAN must be approved by the Iranian Embassy located in their countries.)
- Official and complete record of each course studied and marks earned in each subject (complete academic transcripts). Academic records should be issued in their original languages and accompanied by English translation.(usually prepared by the university or an official translator).
Aspirants to Ferdowsi University of Mashhad are required to pay a sum of 1,000,000 IRR via Currents Account No. 425305379 belonging to “Deputy of Research & Technology” of FUM at Tejarat Bank (FUM Campus branch) and to upload the scan of the bank receipt in the registration system.
All postgraduate applicants are expected to be proficient in Farsi Language( Note: Applicants lacking the ability to speak and write fluently in Farsi Language must attend and pass the Farsi Language course conducted by Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. The maximum duration for this course is 9 months
If you have above documents read the steps of registration then start to register.
- Category: STUDENT ADMISSION
- Published on Thursday, 14 April 2016
- Hits: 7169